Confessions | Kylea & Company: Confessions
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Confessions

I wanted to come up with something witty and clever for the title.... but it is 5: 30 and I just made coffee. So instead I leave you with a song, a random picture of something I found on Pinterest, and my confessions.


The Big Bang by Rock Mafia on Grooveshark



-- I am still trying to fathom why adults in my office still do not understand the whole loading the dishwasher concept. Someone put coffee mugs on the bottom rack! And my lipstick person finally put all of hers in there, because I spent an extra 15 minutes washing hers.

--I woke up at 4 this morning and am now fully awake at 5:30a. WHY??!!!

-- I literally danced around my patio for 2 minutes when I realized that there was a chance for rain, in my pajamas. Forecast calls for slightly cloudy, cool day in which my AC doesn't run for 3 hours straight. But with our luck it will only rain for 5 minutes. #azproblems

-- I went in to work at 6am yesterday... loved it! And then I came home and worked from 5:30 to 8p. Loved it even more!! I think I managed to get more done in those hours than I do during the middle of the day.

-- I may have been drinking the Mikes Hard Black Cherry Lemonade in my refrigerator from 5:30 to 8p last night.

--I confess that I have not been reading the book on my sidebar. Instead I have been reading another and finally finished it. Review post to come. Now I need to resume the book on my sidebar.

--I have 5 posts sitting in draft waiting to be finished. I have been working on them for weeks. I need to get my crap together.

--I am having a can't I just wear my yoga pants to the office kind of day...

-- Speaking of Yoga Pants, I am in love with Whitney's Single Blogger VS Relationship Blogger. Apparently there are a bunch of girs with #singlebloggerproblems .


 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Heck yes! #SingleBloggersUnite

    There was a hotel in the town that I went to college that changed their sign weekly with sayings like that. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember the last time I saw 4 am. That's way too early! Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade sounds so yummy! I'm going to the beach this weekend. Maybe I'll try some!

    ReplyDelete