Sunday Social | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Social

Morning Everyone! No breaks for the birthday girl here! Actually a tiny break, as I am writing this on what would now be last Sunday for this Sunday. #selfhighfive 
1) Who do I call when I need to vent? 
Well if I am calling someone it is normally my mom. But a lot of the time I go on smoke breaks (even though I don't smoke) with my two best friends in the office. We all get a chance to vent for about 5 minutes and then back up to the office we go. Pretty sure those girls know everything about me. 
2) Where do I go when I need alone time? 
My bathroom. I know that sounds like a total parent move, but I have a dog who is scared of the bathroom. So I grab a book, light a candle and sit on the floor and read. 
3) What is my favorite alone time activity? 
I love to go to the movies by myself. I can go see the movie I want, have my own bag of popcorn, and just focus on the movie without people asking questions. 
4) What is something that you guys should all stop and read right now? 
Well.... I am just now getting back into reading on a regular basis. I should now be at least halfway through The Maze Runner, so you should probably pick that up before seeing the movie. I am all about Dysotopian novels like The Hunger Games or Divergent. 
5) Who do I wish would read my blog that doesn't already? 
Uuuummmmmmmmmm........... I don't know. My mom already reads it and that is about the only person in my family that I would want to. I talk way too much smack about the other people n my family.  Celebrities, maybe but then I would probably never know that it was a celebrity because they are not going to out themselves in a comment. And two of my absolute favorite bloggers already follow me. Whether or not they read my blog is a different story, but they follow me! 
Time to disconnect and do something fun today. Go out and see the sunshine!! And May the Fourth be with you. 
Happy National Star Wars DAY!!!! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to a movie alone but it's on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete