Sunday Social | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday Social

Sunday, how awesome do you look today?! Is it the the fact that I don't have to work tomorrow? Is it the fact that I cleaned throughout the weekend, and now feel like I have gotten something accomplished? I don't know but Sunday has never looked so good.



1.) What is my favorite handbag that I own? 
Well it's a  little grey and white number from Coach. It has just the right amount of pink on the inside and a light stripe down the front and is a strong material. I hate to sound like a snob, but most of my handbags are from Coach. I had a problem 3  years ago and just went to the outlet stores all the time.

2.) 3 things I would buy right now if money was no object.

  • A house that is almost self sufficient. Meaning solar panels to actually take advantage of all of this sun. 
  • A new hybrid SUV to save on gas and insurance. 
  • A 250k savings bond to earn interest over the next 10-15 years so that I can retire comfortably.   

3.) Name a place that I would go if handed a plane ticket to anywhere. 
Barcelona Spain. Hell anywhere in Spain. I have wanted to go for so long and plan on going within the next 3 years. I just have to.


4.) What is the most valuable life lesson learned from blogging? 
Stop caring. It sounds silly, but most of us started blogging because we had something to say, or just wanted to be ourselves. Somewhere along the line we start losing our way and start worrying about what others think. But we need to keep being our original self and stop worrying about others.

5.) What is the most valuable life lesson learned from a friend? 
Never settle for less than you deserve. I think I have learned this from all of my friends. Never settle for a relationship or a friendship that is not worth your time.

Now time to go buy stuff for cheesecake and some alcohol. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

 photo Untitledjpg_zps0ea56517.jpg

1 comment: