Z is for Zebra | Kylea & Company: Z is for Zebra
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Z is for Zebra


I know, how random Kylea! But you know that all zebra's have a unique pattern to their stripes right? That's the same with any human. we are all unique in personalities, in styles, and in characteristics. 

I am unique
I am different
And I love it! 

My blog is a reflection of who I am. I am constantly trying to change or update the look and the feel, but I shouldn't. I like it! It may not be clean and hip, it may not fit everyones style, but it is what I think it should be right now

My blog is unique because: 

-I use purple everywhere to inspire creativity. And I will use a lot of it, because I want to inspire people. 

-I have a wacky picture of me because that is my personality. 

-I don't post a blog button, because I can never make one specific one. 

-I swear like a sailor and I have no fucking problem with it. 

-I am random with my posts, and when I post them. 

-I write like I am talking to my best friend. 

-I will rant about Ghillie, and I should continue to do so all of the time. 

-I sell sponsorships but I am only 34 followers strong. Why? Because I think y'all need cool giveaway gifts.

-I write about random shows and random things that not everyone is interested in. 

-I have stopped looking at the bigger blogging picture, so that I can focus on the fundamentals. 


Instead of being a unicorn, I think that we should be a Zebra. Unique, always around our "family", and maybe not the fastest but consistent.  

How is your page a Zebra? 


Good Life (originally by One Republic) by Tyler Ward ft. Heather Janssen on Grooveshark

_________________________________________________________________________________

Drink of the day: 
Zombie Cocktail

1 oz. apricot brandy 1 oz. light rum 1 oz. dark or Jamaican rum 1 oz. lime juice 2 dashes grenadine orange juice 1 oz. Bacardi 151 rum

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I also swear like a fuckin sailor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you were going to go with zebra, and I love it! I love the uniqueness of both you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete