5 Things: Christmas Day Edition | Kylea & Company: 5 Things: Christmas Day Edition
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

5 Things: Christmas Day Edition

Happy Christmas everyone!!! I know it is not Monday but I think Christmas is definitely a reason to post a 5 Things post.

Ok who doesn't love Marty Deeks?!

So I kid you not these are the 5 things that always happen with my family on Christmas Day.

1.) I am always up by 7 am. Normally my mom is making breakfast so the smell of food cooking and excitement of one of the best days ever gets me awake!

2.) We always have Christmas Breakfast. When we were kids we would go to our fathers after 2pm so my mom always did breakfast.

3.) The yule log on channel 45 (in Phoenix) is on until we are completely done with opening gifts. I live in Arizona and  there is no way that a real fire is ever built.

4.) It never fails that there is one practical joke gift.

5.) The first thing my older brother and I go for are our stockings to get the endless supply of grandpa candy (Brach's peppermint taffy) that has been stuffed in our stocking. And my mom always puts an apple and/or orange in there.

I hope everyone is having an amazing Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment