5 Things: Holiday Movie Edition | Kylea & Company: 5 Things: Holiday Movie Edition
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

5 Things: Holiday Movie Edition

Tis the season to be JJJOOOLLLLYYYYY!!!  We have 2 weeks until the big day. Til the fat man comes to visit, until we have a reason to do nothing but sit and play with all of our cool new toys!

But on this days my dears, I will be catching you up on my 5 favorite all time Christmas Movies.

1) A Christmas Story! I mean who didn't want a Daisy Red Rider limited edition double barrel BB gun?! And seriously... the bunny suit. Gets me every time!



2) How the Grinch Stole Christmas: I will go with both editions. I mean the Jim Carrey version can be slightly annoying at times. But I love both, but I love Dr. Seuss.



3) Miracle on 34th St.: enough said on this one folks.



4) All of the old Claymation Movies. I grew up with all of these movies and it makes me super festive and happy.

5) The Muppets Christmas Carol: I love the muppets and the story is amazing.



What are your favorite Holiday Movies?


No comments:

Post a Comment