The death of my iPhone... And My iPad. | Kylea & Company: The death of my iPhone... And My iPad.
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Saturday, December 28, 2013

The death of my iPhone... And My iPad.

Happy Saturday! What am I up to oooohhh just a little bit of blog preparation, and post writing... how? well not through my iPhone or iPad! 

This is what happened on Christmas Eve to my phone. 
(I know my house and I look fabulous huh?)

Well apparently I dropped my phone one too many times. But who knew a drop off of the coffee table would cause this?! Now all I have is a white screen with pixelated lines. BUT I can still make calls out, thanks to Siri! I don't think I have ever been this happy that B*tch is in my life. I only have to wait until January 11th for an upgrade... but honestly I cannot say whether or not I am going to be returning to apple. Why you ask? Well that my friends leads up to the death of my iPad.

My iPad has only one scratch on it. And it is fully functioning. BUT it has turned into an oversized alarm clock. Soon it will be obsolete, because I have the first generation iPad and apple is no longer supporting the software updates on it. This wouldn't be a big deal, if the apps did not have to upgrade to match the software updates. 
APPLE WHY ARE YOU FAILING ME! 

This leaves me with no option but to buy a new one? 
PPPSSSHHHHTTTTT!! I am not spending a couple hundo on to be ripped off in three years again. So I have begun the phone research to see what would be a good fit for me. 

Any suggestions?  


No comments:

Post a Comment