Working is so much easier in Pajamas! | Kylea & Company: Working is so much easier in Pajamas!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, December 9, 2013

Working is so much easier in Pajamas!

So here I am... On Monday.... working from home in my Pajamas. YES!!!

Well I only get to work part of the morning from home, and will eventually need to get ready for work. But for right now I am typing away, checking emails, and getting shit done. LIKE A BOSS.


OH YYYEEEAAAA!!!! 


How is it that working in my flannel PJ's and Keith Urban Shirt (which totally do not match btw) on the couch makes me a productive human being?? I have been working since 6am, I have gotten several invoices out, and even a few orders. More than I normally do in my first hour at the office.

Let's not even mention that my housesitting house is practically ready to go. I just have a few finishing touches, and I managed to clean the sheets to the bed.

Who am I right now?!

Anyways... I do not really know the point of this post. I think it was just to say that if Y'all can work from home, then do so... in your PJ's, because it's cold. And amazeballs!


No comments:

Post a Comment