5 Things: Traditions Edition | Kylea & Company: 5 Things: Traditions Edition
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

5 Things: Traditions Edition

SOOOO this is going to be a post that is either highly entertaining or extremely boring. After this last 24 hours I make no promises. Tis the season to get out the winter clothes, heat up the cocoa, and stock up on the marshmallows. I am talking Christmas TIME

We all have traditions/ quirks when it comes to Christmas, some (like going to Christmas Eve Mass) do not make it in my family, but here are 5 that do.

1) Our tree goes up hopefully the first week of December. There has only been maybe 3 times in the last 15 years that it hasn't.

2) We watch the 25 days of Christmas on ABC Family.

3) Christmas Music is not to be played around my mom until Christmas Eve. But if it were up to my dad, he would play it all year.

4) Whom ever finds the person making us tamales for the season is dubbed the Christmas Hero.

5) You must... MUST believe in Santa Claus. Or at least say that you do. Disowning Santa in my house gets you socks and underwear.

What are your family traditions?



No comments:

Post a Comment