Happy Birthday to my Baby Brother | Kylea & Company: Happy Birthday to my Baby Brother
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Baby Brother

He's not such a baby anymore. Actually he is a big pain in my arse most of the time! But today my extremely tall, extremely dorky brother turns 23.

Let us remember the good times!

Baby Michael


AAAAWWWWW!!! 


I am pretty sure those dirt marks are still there. 


My Brother and His Twin! 
Story behind this: My mom and her best friend, both named Deborah (my mom is Debbee and her best friend is Debbie), well they conveniently had kids on the same day, same time, same year, EVERYTHING! The only difference is that Jessica was born in Germany. 

My mom made him clean off the dirt. JK! His senior portrait. 

Pretty much what he looks like now... except a little chunkier. ;) 

Happy Birthday Monkey Michael. May you act your age and drink yourself into a stupor before you need to take care of my dog! 







No comments:

Post a Comment