Well crap.... | Kylea & Company: Well crap....
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Well crap....

Normally I love Thursdays. They tend to be my favorite day of the week, since they bring the excitement of Friday and The Vampire Diaries is on. But seriously today sucks.... Why?

Well First my boss came in today.... for the 3rd day this week. 

And then he gave me the news that the production of Fast & the Furious 7 was being postponed indefinitely. How did he know, well we had to send a custom car back to the UK instead of being stored close to where the movie was being filmed.




I thought that it had to be a lie... so I googled that shit.... Low and behold, all production has stopped. 


And now... 


On the Plus side, I just found my stapler that has been missing for a week and just owned payroll reports.
And I figured out how to put GIFS in! 

I mean, you're welcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment