Amaretto By Morning Chocolate Chip Cookies | Kylea & Company: Amaretto By Morning Chocolate Chip Cookies
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Amaretto By Morning Chocolate Chip Cookies





Morning Y'all!

No I am not from Texas, although it looks like I may be able to move there if I get the funds to.  But Arizona doesn't really seem to have a lot of people in the blogging world. Anyways! I thought I would share a new recipe with you for your baking pleasure. I made these little cookies and they were a hit!


Told you I baked with Alcohol.

To start off you need to take the flour, salt and baking soda and sift them into a medium size bowl. Like such:
Then in a large mixing bowl, take your two sugars and butter and beat into submission with an electric
mixer. Or if you prefer, until light and fluffy. (I only have before pictures)
Then add your eggs, one at a time, allowing them to be mixed in prior to adding the next.
Add your amaretto.
Then gradually mix in your dry ingredients until they are just mixed. Add in your chocolate chips, and your hazelnuts.

Now you have to allow the batter to cool for 30 minutes in the fridge. Once that time is up it is finally time to Pre heat your oven to 375 degrees.

Then you roll your dough into balls (or scoop if you have the luxury of owning a cookie scoop, unlike me) like such.

I did place parchment paper on the cookie sheet while baking, it allowed for them to come off smoother and kept my cookie sheets fairly clean. I would highly recommend it. 

Place the cookies on the MIDDLE rack in your oven. Trust me, top rack they do not cook all the way through and the bottom rack they burn. And Bake them for 12 minutes. If they do not look finished put it to 14 minutes. 

and then Viola! You have some kick ass cookies with an amazing taste. This recipe does make 3 dozen cookies, so share with your friends! 



nom nom nom... cookies!!










No comments:

Post a Comment