A confession I must make. | Kylea & Company: A confession I must make.
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A confession I must make.

By now a few of you may have read my 26 by 26. If not go check it out! But either way you will see two things on there... I have tried to keep them a secret, but I can't fight this feeling anymore.
One is to own all of the X-Men Movies in Blue Ray. The other... to go to comicon.

That's right. I am. A nerd.
Not one of those little poser girls who think that by putting on big glasses and making kissy faces type nerd. No, I actually need my glasses to see. That was made apparent last night when I decided to try and charge my dvd player remote instead of my phone.



So let's review what in this world would make me qualify in the nerd/geek/outcast department please.

Batman VS Superman
First, I often argue about who is cooler. Batman or Superman. But then I will make comparative charts on who is cooler. Batman to this day still wins. 


Books > Alcohol
Then we go to the fact that I would rather read than go out all night. And I am 24.... it is physically impossible for me to enjoy going out and plying myself with liquor, with that being the sole purpose of the night. I am a fantastic liar to those of my friends who think I do. The only time I would think about enjoying it is if I had been broken up with, and well I have been single for almost 4 years so. 

Manga/ Anime  
I may or may not have watched manga and enjoyed it. It's been a while... but still. 


Has Basic Computer Knowledge
I know the difference between a mac and a pc. And if I were motivated enough I could actually build a pc from scratch. But there is no motivation in that for me. I do not know html though, which might be the death of me. 

Long Live Comics!
I have seen all of the Marvel and DC movies, with the exception of the new Thor. And I repeat, I want all of the X-Men Movies.  If i could actually find a functioning comic book store still in Phoenix I would go, all the time. 

Cosplay
I may or may not have a private board on pinterest for cosplay. It is amazing and those people spend lots of money on their outfits. 

TV will be the death of me. 
I refuse to watch Dr. Who... For fear it will consume my life, much like Game of Thrones did. This was me thanksgiving weekend. 



Raj Syndrom
I am an introvert. Meaning it is extremely hard for me to make friends in a real life situation. I am typically the one at the party making friends with your pets rather than your actual human guests. 

I never get to play video games. 
But when I do, I play them for extended periods of time. I have a tendency to get sucked into video games. Especially Final Fantasy.... yea... 

There are more. But I would rather not indulge anymore than I already have. 

Live Long and Prosper my friends. 







No comments:

Post a Comment