Aca- AWESOME! | Kylea & Company: Aca- AWESOME!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Aca- AWESOME!

It is the joke in my office that I have the ears of a rabbit, because I can literally hear almost any conversation on my half of the building. I try to tune stuff out... But I can't. Well today I overheard a conversation that I had to get involved in.

Conversation:
Paul: YOU'VE never seen Pitch Perfect? It's really funny!
Jana & Angela: NO! We will have to look it up.
Me: It is ACA-AWESOME!
Paul to Me: you have a little something there behind your ear.
Me: leave it there, it fuels my hate fire!

Everyone else:


Us:

And throughout the day... well we have been quoting it... RELIGIOUSLY! I love it when I find someone else who loves it as much as me. I can watch it like 3 times in one day, and it never gets old.

Anyone else here love it?!

Hope your having a good one Aca-people.




1 comment:

  1. As you walk on by
    Will you call my name?
    As you walk on by
    Will you call my name?
    When you walk away

    ReplyDelete