5 Things: Why I will not be going out this New Years Eve | Kylea & Company: 5 Things: Why I will not be going out this New Years Eve
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, December 30, 2013

5 Things: Why I will not be going out this New Years Eve

Happy Monday Peeps!

As like every normal Monday, I thought I would throw out a 5 things post! Plus I am being super productive today. Like finished so much work it was impressive, type production.

I will not be going out this NYE because:  One there are cops EVERYWHERE in Phoenix. I am a bad night driver to begin with, throw the added police patrol out there and I would be screwed.

Two: Unless you want to pay out the arse to go to a block party, a lot of your normal spots will not be available. Cover for Fat Tuesdays last year was $40 per person. HAH!

Three: You are going to be raped on drink prices. Either they are going to be really cheap (and cheaply made) or 3 times more than normal (and they will still be cheaply made). Either way about three watered down drinks in you are going to stop caring what it costs and start buying rounds for everyone.

Four: Last year I managed to contract a really, REALLY bad case of the flu and some other strands of bacteria that led me into the hospital.

Five: I would have to make a lot of phone calls the next day reassuring my boss and family that I indeed was not going to go to the hospital because I was an idiot and got myself sick again. My boss has already pulled the dad card (yea we are close) and told me that I was not allowed to go out. Plus my mom will probably call me anytime she gets a spare moment. (Don't try to deny that you won't mother)


So instead of going out and partying hard, I have a bottle of wine and a frozen lasagna that are going to be owned, while watching the festivities from the safety of my couch.

What are your NYE plans?


No comments:

Post a Comment