Dear Wednesday, I must confess.... | Kylea & Company: Dear Wednesday, I must confess....
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dear Wednesday, I must confess....


Dear Wednesday, I feel that these letters needed to come earlier than Friday. Wednesday you are my beacon of hope, the sign that the weekend with all it's glory is coming. Plus I love walking up to co workers asking if they know what day it is like the camel. WHOOT WHOOT! Dear stomach, please stop trying to kill me. My wisdom teeth are already assigned to that job and I really don't need both of you working on it. I would love to eat today and you both are making it impossible. Dear applicants, you should have all used spell check before you sent your resume. I am a #grammarnazi and just slaughtered your resumes with red pen.  Dear boss, you asked for social media. I have a feeling you are going to get more than you bargained for.  Dear person living in my house, Hope you aren't getting too comfy because I am already planning to completely overhall that room you are in when you leave. Dear future boyfriend, where the hell are you? Dear readers, My true confession is that I created this post so that I could get to the 100 post mark tomorrow. I have a fantastic first giveaway for everyone and I am probably out doing myself. I also wanted to give you a list of posts recently that have inspired me to continue on this blogging quest and to start posting not only more steadily, but a little more raw as well. 
The Ten Best Tools for Bloggers by Living in Yellow. I love seeing the other tools that bloggers use and find helpful. And when I see stuff that we both use it makes me feel like I am doing the right thing; even though I don't think that there is a wrong way. 
What does being brave mean to you? by Sarah with Venus Trapped in Mars. I think that we are all still looking for what brave means. But it is worth the fear to find out. #beingbrave 
Going on a date with yourself by Young and Fabulous. We forget that sometimes going on self dates are the best. If you haven't gone to the movies by yourself, you need to. It's not so scary when you realize that you have a whole bag of popcorn to yourself with a package of redvines. The concession stand employees don't judge. 
It's not giving up. by Hey Kai. Sometimes I forget that I have Ghillie and that I housesit at the same time, and I think that I need another pet. Kai helped put me into perspective of what is important when thinking of my boxers needs. 
An Important Update About Blogcation by Two Thirds Hazel. GUYS!!! 289 days left. This post just made me happier than Vector with a box of coconutties. Hell it made me happier Agnes with a Fluffy Unicorn. 
An Unknown Takeover by Debs Photo Zoo (AKA my mom). Why yes I am your favorite child. I am glad you let me explain why. 
The Hump Day Blog Hop
post signature

2 comments:

  1. keep blogging! this community is wonderful and filled with so many amazing people.

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I need to remember to come back tomorrow for that giveaway :) Congrats on ALMOST 100 posts!!

    ReplyDelete