Sunday Social | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday everyone. Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend thus far. Right at this moment I am either going to be on a roof trying to put a new one on or sitting on my couch doing mass amounts of homework.Either way this post is not being written on Sunday. Please don't judge... 
What is my ideal way to relax? Well I guess it depends on what kind of week it has been. Relaxing for me can be as simple as going on a drive or reading a book. But if it has been a rough week, then I binge eat on really crappy junk food and watch countless hours of Netflix or HBO.
Where is my favorite place to be? As cliche as this sounds, sitting on  beach with my butt in the sand. Listening to the thunderous, roll of the waves and the silence of everything around me; it's clarifying.  
Who is my biggest role model? This is honestly a tough one. I think that through different times of my life I have had a major role model. But these people are just that, people. They will disappoint you and then they are no longer your role models. Call me crazy but that is how I see it. 
What does my life look like in three years? Well hopefully I have a significant other. But if not, I hope to have a job that pays a decent amount, Blog famous, and have a cute little bungalow home with my fantastic game back yard. 
If I could go back and change one decision what would it be? If I could go back it would be to not change my degree so many times. I would have been done and motivated to get my masters. Now I am not even motivated to finish my mast year and I only have eight classes left. 
What is my biggest accomplishment in life? My biggest accomplishment in life...... I am still living so I am not sure. This week it was deciding to give away an iPad Mini.  My biggest accomplishment today is surviving this long without coffee. Speaking of which, time to go motivated the blood cells. 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wait...how long have you survived without coffee?! I had to give up milk, so I'm using coconut milk in a can which has no dairy to substitute. I don't think I could ever give it up. I very rarely write my posts on the day of...it's always the night before.

    ReplyDelete