Party TIME!!! | Kylea & Company: Party TIME!!!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Party TIME!!!

We are going to party like it's 1999... well maybe not all of us. But I am partying right now! Why because Blogcation is set! My three roommates and I are confirmed!! 
So who are these beautiful girls you ask! Well lets do a quick introduction.

First we have the fabulous Heather from My Little HEA. Heather is a girl after my own heart, loving all things cupcakes, country music, and reading. And if that wasn't enough this girl is obsessed with PINK! Probably one of the best colors there is. 
Then we have Miss Tiffany over at Endless Bliss! This girl had me researching what a VOX Box was! Tiffany is a "20-something" Louisiana girl, who loves her beau. and Guys.... She has a pet hedgehog! Where can I get one?!! 
And last but not least, we have Emily from Designs by Emily F. Now I have to send out my apologies, as we have been kind of teasing Emily for being stuck in the snow. But soon we will all be on the beach! Until then I am sending warm wishes over her way!! 
  

Guys, I am so excited! This cruise is going to be the best vacation ever!!

Who is your roomie, or roomies, for Blogcation?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you are stretching your box! You guys will have a blast

    ReplyDelete