Man Crush Monday | Kylea & Company: Man Crush Monday
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, March 24, 2014

Man Crush Monday

I think we all know who this man crush Monday is about, don't we ladies? I mean this entire weekend has been buzzin with this boys name. 

Theo.... Le Sigh. 

If you don't remember me ever talking about him before then it is because it was on my original blog before I became cool and started actually posting stuff. If you are now curious check it out here. Please remember that I have been waiting for divergent to come out since well, book one. And I found that while his accent was a bit off in the movie, I don't think they could have picked a better Four. Very few could have pulled off tall, dark, handsome, and tortured. 

 Now what makes this male species qualify for the next Sexiest Man Alive issue. Well let's look at the facts: 
 
One: The man looks good in a suit. I mean this for me is a winning quality right here. Some guys are just not suit guys. But then you have guys like Joseph Gordon Levitt and Theo James, that if given the right suit could take over the world. 

Two: He is British, he has an accent, and anyone who denies that formal british accents aren't sexy as hell can get off my page. Well no keep reading, but just know any argument you have against it are invalid. 

Three: 
Yeaaahhh.... You're welcome. 

Mr James was also in a small tv series (that still holds a spot on my DVR) Golden Boy, AND was also a kick ass vampire (none of that glittery bull crap) in the last Underworld movie. He is gorgeous in all of them, and I want to have his children. Just throwing that out there. 

If you guys haven't checked out Divergent yet you should. The movie actually follows along to the details of the book quite well, and there was only one moment where I was lost because of a difference. But all in all I was more impresses with the attention to detail of Divergent than I was with the Hunger Games. 

On a side note: COME ON 10pm! Season finale of Teen Wolf is on tonight! 



post signature

1 comment:

  1. YES LAWD! I just wanted to jump through the movie screen and do unspeakable things to him. It's like he was just hiding his attractiveness from the world and decided to finally share with all of us. How generous.

    ReplyDelete