They come in Threes: Sunday Social | Kylea & Company: They come in Threes: Sunday Social
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, March 23, 2014

They come in Threes: Sunday Social

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope y'all have your coffee cups in hand filled to the brim and are happily skimming through link ups. Let's get social this Sunday. 


Top three things I can't go a day without doing: 
Taking a shower and washing my hair. I know washing your hair every day is not healthy but I just can't. 

Checking my email, facebook, and, all other forms of social media. I even check my work email. I don's know why but I am not able to shut it off and disconnect. 

Sleeping. I have tried to pull all nighters and such but I need to sleep. I get really cranky if I don't. 

3 Things that scare you the most. 
Snakes
Close spaces
Someone breaking into my house

3 Places that I want to see before I kick the bucket. 
Barcelona, Spain 

The Imperial Palace in St. Petersburg, Russia

Tunnel of Love in Kleven, Ukraine


3 Movies I will always love. 
Breakfast at Tiffany's 
The Breakfast Club 
The Little Mermaid 

3 current favorite songs: 
Come With Me Now by KONGOS on Grooveshark
Rewind by Rascal Flatts on Grooveshark
All of Me by John Legend on Grooveshark
post signature

2 comments:

  1. love love love the breakfast club! stopping by from the social :)

    www.dianamechelle.com

    ReplyDelete