Lesbihonest with Sunday Social | Kylea & Company: Lesbihonest with Sunday Social
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Lesbihonest with Sunday Social

So you know how you watch a movie repeatedly and then all of a sudden words just can't be normal anymore? Yea that is what just happened with that title. That is because I have seen Pitch Perfect more times than one person should have. Well lets be a little honest today on Sunday Social!

1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?…be honest
In all honesty, I probably spend 6 hours collectively on social media sites. Between Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Blogger I am always checking my social media sites. I have even been researching ways to watch them collectively.

 2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog?
I had been reading blogs for about a year, year and a half before I started to try and become a serious blogger. And by serious I mean actually putting in content in a post, instead of a few pictures and a tiny blurb.

 3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake?
ALL OF THEM!!! I mean I love chocolate! So all of the chocolate cupcakes with chocolate icing are like little cake like pieces of heaven. But I mean cupcakes, are awesome. And then when I make cupcakes infused with alcohol. AMAZING!!! OH and has anyone watched the Cupcake wars? I love that show. I could watch countless hours of it!

 4. Do you eat fast food? If so what's your favorite?
I really, really need to stop eating fast food. But when it comes to Sonic, I am a weak, weak individual. Like I have not filter. And if I go for breakfast, it is like my little inner fat kid comes out and I have to have French toast sticks, a breakfast toaster, AND the cinnamon bites. And then you get iced tea and it just makes you happier than a mosquito with a blood bag.

5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse?
Well when I do carry a purse, the weirdest item.... sticky notes. For some reason I always put my sticky note pad at work into my purse. I cannot tell you how many I truly have. Well since we are being honest, I could probably stock the office with the amount that I have. Other than that.... maybe my travel size deodorant.

 6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch?
Ok I will give you my list of TV shows (as embarrassing as this is going to be) and you can decide which one is weird.
Monday:
Beauty and the Beast
Switched at Birth
Dallas
Teen Wolf
Two Broke Girls
Tuesday:
Pretty Little Liars
The Originals
Perception
Wednesday:
Baby Daddy
Melissa & Joey
Chicago PD
Nashville
Thursday:
The Big Bang Theory
Suits
Reign
Greys Anatomy
The Vampire Diaries
Elementary
Friday:
Blue Bloods
Saturday:
Movies/Netflix
Sunday:
Girls
Once Upon a Time
Revenge
Or is it weird that I just watch a lot of tv? In my defense I dvr all of this... so that I can skip through the commercials.
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Visiting from Sunday Social! I've never gotten to experience the amazing-ness that is Sonic but based on bloggers and the rest of the internet it's something I need to add to my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes fast food! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch a lot of TV, too..and yes, I PVR a lot of it, too. I watch a lot of random shows, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stopping by from the social and I watch alot of your tv choices! I, too, dvr everything so I can fast forward through commercials :D and sonic is amazing.. give me some tater tots and a 44oz strawberry limeade and I'm a happy camper :)

    www.dianamechelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had the strawberry limeade.... I think I need sonic for lunch today. I don't know what I would do without DVR. It is the main reason I still have my cable subscription.

      Delete
  5. EXCUSE ME!!!! you forgot one VERY important TV show on Tuesday nights!!!! S.O.A. hello, Charlie Hunnam (Jax Teller), Theo Rossi (Juice), and don't forget Ryan Hurst ( Opie- RIP) Don't you try and hide it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't, those are all of the shows that are running right now. I was going through my DVR Schedule.

      Delete