Never will I ever... | Kylea & Company: Never will I ever...
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Never will I ever...

So you have see people chatting and posting about what they will not write about on their blogs. I thought "hey, there are things that I will never post about either!" So I bravely decided to give you a list of things that I will never post about. 
Because this post needed a cool hipster-esque, moody selfie of my in the back seat.
1// Religion. Well first let me start by saying that I do not believe in god. Never really have, never really will. To me there is not a higher power up there that predetermines whether I make into heaven or hell. I believe that we as people have a sense of purpose and a soul of sorts, but there is not one person that is going to tell me what happens to me after I die. I am dead, so who the hell cares. Everyone has their beliefs, and I am not going to judge or dismiss a person because their beliefs are different than mine. 
2// Politics. Honestly I do not care who is running for government, or the shitty mistakes our president is making. Guess what, in a year or so there will be another president making more shitty mistakes. I may however post about the obscene bills that Arizona tries to pass. We are special y'all. 
3// Sex. There is no let's talk about sex baby over in this joint. I have a hard enough time talking about anything of the sorts with my closest girlfriends. 
4// Fashion posts. I am not a fashion blogger. I am not really fashionable at all... I wear jeans and pull up my hair in a straight back pony. So if I do post anything about clothes it is going to be out of shear excitement that I bought a shirt with a unicorn on it. I love fashion bloggers, and I always curse at y'all for being skinny and pretty. But I am not fashionable, nor am I a fashion blogger. 
5// Family Issues. My family is full of nuts right now. But it is honestly something that I do not feel comfortable discussing with the world. Maybe as things slowly die down and work them selves out; I may decide to put this one back on the list. But right now I would rather not bombard you with all of my family baggage. 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I think every state has absolute bogus laws that their citizens don't stand behind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arizona has a special way of creating really bad laws though. lol! but agreed I think every state has at least one bogus law.

      Delete