If I could not fail... | Kylea & Company: If I could not fail...
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, March 20, 2014

If I could not fail...

Thanks to the beautiful Jordan for creating this linkup, I hope every one joins in on the fun. 

When it comes to our dreams, the one thing that stops us from pursuing them is the thought of failure. We break out of our fears to accomplish a few dreams, but there are still a few that we would not do. In my case it would be due to the fact that my income would not allow for it. But what if that didn't matter?  So today's mind provoking thought is; what would you do if you couldn't fail? 

-I would teach junior high science for three years for free. Yea I said for free. I believe education is the most important thing that anyone can give to a child. Teachers are the strongest people I know, and their passion and compassion for their students is unbreakable. Plus I want to own an Iguana and dress up like Ms. Frizzle every year for halloween. 

-I would open my own bakery, that would specialize in alcohol infused treats. In AZ there are only two places that you can put that kind of bakery and make it successful, but again I cannot fail. I love Baking and I think that this combination of Alcohol and baked goods brings a new idea to the market. 

- I would build an almost self sustainable, energy producing small home. Looking into what I truly need in life, I have found that I don't need a lot of space to keep me happy. I want a small home, that has one full room, a loft that can fit a full size bed, and two and a half baths. But then I want a separate little studio that is just my office space. 

-I would renovate my back yard to be nothing but a big game area. I mean I am talking about large Jenga, Kerplunk, a lawn chess set, and a giant Connect Four. I LOVE to play board games and saw giant Jenga at a few of the bars here in AZ. It was fun to do something other than just sit and talk about the same boring stuff. So I want my friends to be able to come over and just have fun. 

- I would take six years off JUST to go to school for Interior Design and photography. Those are my two passions in life, and it pains me to not be able to do both of them. So given the chance I would pour my whole heart into it. 

- I would intern for Ty Pennington, and he would hire me to help run his businesses because I am awesome. And we would have numerous shows on TLC and HGTV and become experts because of our talent. 

-I would go to the airport with my passport and just a bag with my computer and camera, and just pick a random place to go. No rime, no reason, and nothing holding me back. 

-I would hire a professional chef, so that I would never have to cook again. Other than to bake, because again I would own a bakery. But I would rather have other people cook for me. And said chef would do the dishes. 

-I would apply at Google to become the person who thinks of the cool perks in the office, and thinks of creative events in the office to encourage culture. OR I would work for Google to design their next office space! 

-I would volunteer everyday. I would go to homeless shelters, childrens hospitals, just anywhere that needs someone who has the means. I want to help rebuild the US and help people to get on their feet.  

- I would adopt a bunch of kids. Obviously I would need a bigger house, but again I want to help people, and kids are our future. 

-I would have a Beauty and the Beast Library and every shelf would be filled!

-I would write everyday, with no worry of criticism and have numerous Ideas that would be enjoyable to readers. I would write novels, poetry, articles, and blog posts of course. 


What would you do if you couldn't fail? 


all the small things...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Can I come play games in your yard when you get that all set up?!! That sounds like so much fun!!

    Thank you so much for linking up and taking the time to write such a wonderful list! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG alcohol infused treats I die! Love your list! Stopping by from the link up! Following your blog as well now, check mine out :) Thanks!

    see ADRIENNE run

    ReplyDelete