March Madness Chaos | Kylea & Company: March Madness Chaos
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, March 21, 2014

March Madness Chaos

Fact #3851 about Kylea: I really, REALLY love to watch basketball. Granted, watching it on TV is a tad bit more boring than seeing it court side with free wine (thank you corporate seats!) but none the less, I love it. My inner sports maniac comes put and I start yelling at players and referees. Meanwhile my friends are looking at me like I am turning into a big hulking green monster. I get completely involved with the crappy calls and have even impressed a few guys with my hulk anger at bogus calls.
I have never been a basketball watching, loving type of girl. Baseball yes, basketball not so much. But thanks to some explanations from an Ex of mine, I grew to love it. And then hate it when Steve Nash went to the freaking Lakers; AKA our mortal enemies, but not as badly as the San Antonio Spurs shitty cry babies from San Antonio, TX though. But I am back to my roots of wishing that I could go to more games each season, but instead I have to live vicariously through recaps on ESPN.
Now in March you have what is known as March Madness. I won't lie I have only known what the heck it is for about 4 years now. For a long time I thought the term was used for people who had a severe case of road rage here in AZ because the snow birds were still here. Not the case, I found out. For those of you who hadn't figured it out, it is a competition for the Colleges (NCAA) to find a champion. Basically the massive playoffs for college basketball.
Well with March Madness comes the pools, and in our office one person runs the pool. Well this year that person is ME! Now what does that mean? Well it means I've had the excuse to watch ESPN all day to keep track of what teams win.
 
 
So here I am watching Basket Ball working while keeping an eye on the scores. Wishing I had a cold beer, a beer-garita, or some wine.... and some nacho's. Definitely some nachos.  Sounds legit right?
Here is some music to get you in the basketball mood.

Space Jam (album version) by Quad City DJ's on Grooveshark

Venus Trapped in Mars

post signature

3 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Where did my little girly girl go?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got March Madness Live pulled up ready to go!!! Cheer on Tennessee for me today... we need all the help we can get. (I don't have Nachos either----but I NEED them ASAP!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was all about March Madness until my team lost and now not so much, lol! Never participated in the brackets just always cheering on my team when they're in.

    ReplyDelete