I just can't... | Kylea & Company: I just can't...
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, March 6, 2014

I just can't...

There have been moments, not only today but through out the entire week that I have wanted to throw in the towel. I get discouraged, enraged, and emotionally exhausted. These are moments when you tell yourself that the world is out to cause some havoc in your life. So here are the moments that I just can't.... 

I just can't, fathom my boss sometimes. I understand that he is trying to get me to grow with the company, but what I crave more than promotions or money is recognition. Recognition that despite my age, and my difficulties I have been with the company for 5 years. I am 25, and I have built myself into this company, all I want is a good job. But the day passed by like it was nothing big or special. He went golfing, and I was stuck in the office.

I just can't, help but notice the tension from everyone in this office. No one feels appreciated or acknowledged; and if they are not being ignored they are getting yelled at for no reason. I think we all need a compliment day. 

I just can't, handle my friends being flakes. I do not get straight answers from them on things that are important to know. I get told yes lets go hang out and then nothing when the actual day comes. Why am I the only planner?! 

I just can't, get the inspiration to blog. I almost threw in the towel for this thing a few times, but then remembered that I was going to Blogcation. This is my creative outlet, but I feel like the creativity has been sucked out of me. I want, NO I need to find my inspiration. 

I just can't, help but want to hit my new employee. Only a little though. 

I just can't, help but cry for one of my house sitting mommas, as she had to put her beautiful boy to sleep this week. He was always my favorite, and I am having a hard time believing that he is gone. He was only 5 human years old. It makes me thankful that I can come home to Ghillie every day. 

(Random Picture of Gilbert to brighten this post. )

I can, however, say that I am ready for Friday. 

I can, promote Beverly at Halfway to Fearless and congratulate her on the success she is having with her iPad Air Giveaway. Happy Blogaversary to her, and congrats on one successful month. 

I can say that my friends at work are the sisters that I have never had. I don't know what I am going to do when one of them is out of the office for three weeks. It is going to be torture!! 

I can buy two versions of The Good Life shirt from Whitney at IWYP, be cause Erin at Two Thirds Hazel told me I too. How simply I fold to peer pressure.  

I can get ready to go home early, because this girl is ready for some scrambled eggs for dinner and some writing! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment