Sunday Social | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Social



Well, well, well.... It is Sunday. A sign that the weekend is almost over. But hey why not take a moment to get social before the week starts. So here we go! 



1. Biggest middle school fashion mistakes:
Printed pants. And by printed pants I mean ugly denim covered in bad print, and really bold printed paisley shirts. I have no pictures because it was bad. 

2. Who was your best friends in High School? 
My best friend in high school was this girl! 
Amanda "Panda" and me! 
She hated me at the beginning when she thought I was some preppy girl hitting on her friend Garrett. Later she just found out that I was just a nerd, with really blonde hair, hitting on her friend Garrett. After that it was pretty much bff history. 

3. What was a typical weekend like for you in hs?
Typical weekend.... HUH...... not really sure I should indulge all of that here since my mom follows me.... cough cough.... But I went to the movies a lot. Yea.. Movies. 

4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? 
Well I had boyfriends; and boys who tried to be just friends. High school I technically had three boyfriends. But one will never admit that he was actually in a committed relationship. There was RJ, the boy who broke up with me and then dated my best friend at the time. Then you have Johnny, the one that got away. And then there was Herschel, the guy who kind of strung me along and then started dating someone else, and is now gay. (I know how to pick them ladies.) 

5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? BABE! Panda and I had a man candy scale of what we liked to call babes. And they were numbered. So if we decided that their hotness was worthy enough we would call them a babe. We really only got to like 5 or 6, and one of them was our Econ teacher.
6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be? I would not relive any moment of those years in my life. They are over and I am happy with that. 


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Sorry dear..... But I already know what a typical weekend was after your 10th grade year when you became friends with Amanda, Herschel, and a few others..... Remember..... Your mom wasn't a innocent angel as a teenager either... Love you anyway!

    ReplyDelete