Friday My Love | Kylea & Company: Friday My Love
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday My Love



Dear Friday, oh how I missed you so! It seams like a century has passed since we last met. Our parting last week was full of such sweet sorrows, and now we sieze the day with passion and joyful laughter. Dear Albert Einstein, Happy birthday good sir! Thank you for creating some of the most important pillars in physics today.  Dear 3.14 or Pi, I so love using today to dupe people into thinking it's national PIE day. Two people already asked if we were getting pie in the office. Bwahahahah! But seriously, you were torturous in every math class I have ever taken. That's not cool. Dear draft blog posts, there are like four of you... can you please finish yourselves? No? Fine... Dear readers, I may have four posts out today, sorry. Dear Ghillie, you are cuter than words can describe. I am sorry that I have to leave you for 3 days. But I know that when I get back you will be happier than Sheldon Cooper meeting Leonard Nimoy, and you may have gained another 5 pounds thanks to grandma. It's ok we will loose the weight together. Dear Pinterest, be prepared to have your boards rocked! I don't feel like doing shit today! Plus I have an office that I need to start remodeling. Dear #backthatazzupfriday, it took me a while to figure out what song I wanted to put on here. However, I remembered that the VERONICA MARS MOVIE is out today and My butt is going to be on the couch streaming it tonight. So in honor of one of my favorite TV shows: 

The Dandy Warhols
We Used to Be Friends by The Dandy Warhols on Grooveshark

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment