Oh what a feeling! | Kylea & Company: Oh what a feeling!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, March 7, 2014

Oh what a feeling!

Stolen from Pinterest
Dear Friday, Oh how I have longed for you all week. Our fleeting affair last week left me wanting more. Can you just stay around forever? Dear Email, we are not playing the enter your password 50 times today game. Get your shit together! We have played this game all week and I am really tired of it.  Dear Cesar, congratulations my little employee you have made it a week. It has been painfully quiet for you but I promise it will get busier. Dear Toms, I would appreciate it if you did not give me a blister today. I found you in the back of my closet and I really want to wear you more often. But we all know what happens to the heels that give me blisters. Dear Arizona, can we keep this weather all year round? Pretty, pretty please?? The 75-82 degrees every day is like a little piece of sunny heaven.  Dear Starbucks, your hazelnut machiatto has made me one happy camper. I don't know if I will ever be able to go back to normal carmel machiattos. Dear Sean my favorite Barista at Starbucks, bravo good sir, bravo. 

Here is my #backthatazzup pick for this week. Please don't judge but I did watch glee for the first two seasons and love Lea Michele's voice. So I am going to play it a little #Louder
Louder by Lea Michele on Grooveshark

Link up to Whitney with IWYP or Beverly at Halfway to Fearless today. Also this blog post Idea was stolen inspired from Erin at Two Thirds Hazel. 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up today! Loved reading your post.

    www.halfwaytofearless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read it! Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  2. TGI-almost Friday again Kylea!

    ReplyDelete