Fan Girl Freakout: Teen Wolf | Kylea & Company: Fan Girl Freakout: Teen Wolf
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fan Girl Freakout: Teen Wolf

Please do not read if you do not want to see spoilers, because I am slightly freaking out here. 


Now if you don't watch Teen Wolf I suggest you put it on your Netflix que right MEOW. And for those of you who do, any one agree with me that this season has been totally cray! After last night I am not sure where this show is going, and no I did not watch the Wolf Talk afterwards because I am an idiot and do not record it. 

Portions that I am irritated and confused by: 

Stiles: Just this whole season has confused the hell out of me with Stiles. I understand that they kinda wanted to expand his role a bit, but this is boarder line fan uprising. Last night we did a recap of the return of Stiles and the separation between him and the Nogitsune, but apparently it has left the real Stiles on his death bed, because he is in constant pain, freezing cold, and has the skin complexion of casper. All I can say is that I am impressed with the range of acting Dylan O'brien has accomplished... But will the real Stiles Stilinski please come back?

Who shot at the twins?? I mean they are just frolicking around the forrest in search of Lydia and BAM! Random gunfire with wolfsbane laced bulletts. Are there more hunters in town? Was this the work of the Nogitsune? 

Why has Derek been in the back ground this entire season? It's obvi  that there is still family drama going on with him. But no the writers have to stop that story line to cut into the craziness of Stiles. Plus I mean it's Tyler Hoechlin and who doesn't remember his adorable boy next door days in Seventh Heaven? 
AAAWWW! 


Kira and her whole mad family: So you have the dad who is just kind of the passive character. But as we learned last night when he was pointing out the flaws of the game, he has some smarts to him. Then you have her mom who is a Kitsune, but was the original summoner of the Nogitsune because she has some serious mental issues. And then you have Kira who seems kind of impatient yet ditzy about the whole situation. She should have seen the moves that her mother was making more quickly than she did. 

Banshee power: Ok I think that is helpful that they put in another banshee in this episode, and from an unlikely character. But what is up with Lydia being kidnapped? Was this just so that the Nogitsune could lure in everyone because he knew they would look for her? Or is it because the Banshee can truly give the Nogitsune power from her emotions?

Allison: Need I explain this? I mean I have never really been impressed with the character, but this is going to throw a lot of kinks into the storyline. Not cool. 

For those of you who have not watched Teen Wolf and are like "what the hell is a Nogitsune and a Kitsune?" Both derive from Japanese folklore, and both are in the form of Foxes.  Go here to see more info. 

Who watched last night? Anyone else share in my confusion?


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Stiles: I love Stiles this season. Mostly because of Dylans acting. I have continually grown impressed with this man and I am okay with him playing Stiles and a Nogitsune if it means he gets a break from being that best friend to Scott and the 'only going to be a friend' to Lydia. He needed character change for once.

    Derek: HAVE NO IDEA! He has been non existent all season and its driving me crazy. Hes my favorite (I even got a Beacon Hills hoodie with his name on it AND I have a replica Triskele tattoo on my arm thats the exact same one as his on his back) and I am REALLY mad about him not being prominent. I get hes no longer an Alpha but that doesnt mean he gets to be a nobody :/

    Kira and Co.: while I love Kira I kinda feel like she was thrown in there to be a replacement Allison. I should have seen what happened coming since they decided to bring in a new girl. Idk. I dont like her family though and I kinda find her parents to be losers and kinda lame.

    Allison: I never liked her but what happened was still really sad. I cried. I read that she was ready to leave the show which is why they wrote her off but they could have done what they did with Jackson and make her just kinda LEAVE...they didn't have to do that. And the way she went off was SO lame. I was hoping that whoever was going to go (because the writers told us someone was going) would go in a kinda more redeeming way. That battle scene was lame and..idk..I felt it was kinda cheap.

    We only have one episode left and I know its going to end on the worst cliffhanger. I only hope that next season gets back to the Peter Hale wanting to be the Alpha again (because they totally just left that story line in the dark) and we get to focus more on Lydia and the banshees that are forming.

    ReplyDelete