Pin it, pin it real good! | Kylea & Company: Pin it, pin it real good!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pin it, pin it real good!

Happy Sunday everyone! As we recover from our slight wine hangovers, and wait in anticipation for the new Once Upon A Time to come on, why don't we take a minute, get social, and discuss our favorite Pins. Because what else are sundays for besides spending numerous hours on Pinterest. 

I love Pinterest. Ask me to do something crafty and I am going to hit Pinterest up first for some ideas. So this post is going to ROCK! Well it might not, but I am going to love writing it. 

What is your favorite Outfit Pin? 
Well I will give you two! One casual and one I would wear to work. 

Work: 
Casual:

What is your favorite food Pin? 
Ok my favorite food pin was way too long to post (look for 2am chili). So instead I opt to post something I want to make. French Toast Sticks. 


What is your favorite wedding pin? 
We all have one of those boards, creating our fantasy wedding. Mine has this pin in it because it will be my dress. 

What is your favorite DIY/Craft Pin? 
ALL OF THEM!! MMMUUUUAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAH!!! 
Ok well this one is my absolute favorite. Scrapbook pages are the best thing to look up on pinterest! 

What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin? 

Share one more random pin that you love. 
Well let me go into that board and pick one! hhhmmmm... THIS ONE!!! 
Yup... Definitely love this one. 
How is your sunday going?




post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love all of thessssseeeeeeee... eeeeek! I see you love iced tea! I got a blog post coming up this week about making guilt-free Arnold Palmers at home - you know, if tea and lemonade is your kinda thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your post! I so want to try it with the Tazo Passion Fruit Iced Tea!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that work outfit. I don't have any coral in my closet - must change that ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with the coral and tan!! It's so perfect - and sadly, I don't think it would look like that on me!!!

    ReplyDelete