A is for Apple.... | Kylea & Company: A is for Apple....
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A is for Apple....

If you didn't know there is a little a-z project happening in the blog world. The gist: you write about a topic that starts with the letter of the day (today is A) and you skip Sundays (so that you can link up for sunday social of course). If you want to sign up there still may be time. Just go here
Today is the Letter A. Which of course we all learned stands for Apple. Now I love apples of all sorts and shapes. But nothing is better than Apple Alcoholic Drinks. Here are a few of my favorite Recipes.

Caramel Apple Martini's


The Applejack 

1½ parts Jack Daniel’s® Tennessee Whiskey 

½ part apple liqueur 

1 part sweet and sour 

½ part Sprite®


The Washington Apple
1 ounce Crown Royal 
1 ounce Sour apple schnapps (Apple Pucker)
1 ounce cranberry juice
apple slice for garnish

The always fabulous Green Appletini 
2 ounces Apple Juice 
3 ounces Vodka 
2 ounces Apple Schnapps (Apple Pucker).  


What is your favorite Apple Drink? Are you going to try one of these for happy hour tonight? I know I am!  


Don't forget to put in your entries for an APPLE iPad mini. There are only 3 days left and so many ways to enter. Including sending me a Minion picture through twitter. Go here for the ways to enter. 

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Yummmmmmm! Happy A to Z first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I noticed that you have the password for comments enabled. You might notice you'll get more comments if you disable it for the challenge. I found that out last year :)
    - Your fellow A to Z Minion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, this is a good first day :D I'll look forward to your post tomorrow and booze beginning with B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great A! I love me an appletini!

    ReplyDelete