32 Things that Make Me Happy : The Link Up! | Kylea & Company: 32 Things that Make Me Happy : The Link Up!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, April 3, 2014

32 Things that Make Me Happy : The Link Up!

Have you ever noticed that it is easy to get mad, angry, and even depressed sometimes. We get caught up in the negative emotions, forgetting that there is always a silver lining. 

I am glad that Miss Erin and Miss Sarah decided to do this link up because yesterday was rough. I went from being happy and lively to, enraged and sad by the end of it. I went home and slept for four hours which then caused a lack of sleep for today. But then I remembered that some of the events were in my control and I can change the out come. Either way, Erin and Sarah's link up gives me ammo for today. If I don't wind up happy, well then I need to be sent to the blogging police. 
Venus Trapped in Mars
1) Living in Arizona this time of year. God it is gorgeous and it makes you  want to sit outside all day and soak up the vitamin D. It is something we all need to take advantage of. 

2) Getting sucked into a book and letting it take over. It's that moment where you can picture the characters perfectly, that moment is the best. 

3) My girls from work. You know that you are best friends when you conversations are more interesting sober than while drinking. These two make my daily life a little more interesting and I love them for it. 

4) Going to Macayos with my grandparents. They never let me down when we go to Macayos. 

5) Trying new restaurants. You find the best food by just picking a random new place. 

6.) Getting new Ink. It is painful and the artists often make awkward small talk; but when it's done... you have this new badge of like documented where you can see it. 

7)  Flying in a plane. I don't know if it's because I am excited to see the person or place I am going to, or if it is the adrenaline, but I love flying. 

8) This picture. I just can't!! 
9) Getting my hair cut. The smell of fresh cut hair, the light weight feeling of freedom, and telling the stylist to go to town when she is washing your hair. Is this too hot? NO it's too cold turn it up and get scrubbing! (I say it much more politely though.) But I have bipolar hair disorder and will tell the stylist to chop off all of my hair. Like it is mid back and I have them cut it to my chin. 

10) A trip to Target on pay day. 

11) Walking into Barnes and Noble with a spare $50 to spend. 

12) When a baby laughs. You know that genuine, happy careless laugh? 

13) Back to school season. I am a sucker for school supplies. 

14) Getting to wear jeans to work every day of the week. 

15)Chili Lime Mango slices from Sprouts

16) When the perfect song comes on the radio that makes you want to dance. 

17) When N'syncs Bye Bye Bye come on the radio. 

18) Watching the hot guy in our office walks away.... 

19) Watching Despicable Me 1& 2. 


20) Baking for no reason

21) Naps in the afternoon with the sunlight coming through the window. 

22) My moms beef stroganoff. 

23) Anytime I don't have to cook.

24) Sitting on the beach with a drink. 
(these little guys are GOOD!) 
25) Getting sunflowers. 

26) Freshly washed towels. 

27) Getting a new planner.  

28) Wine!  

29) Ghillie's nose kisses. 

30) Getting my amazon purchases in the mail. 

31) Finding unexpected pocket money! 

32) When I get a blog comment.... I get so excited sometimes I forget to respond. :( :D  

What are 32 things that make you happy. 
post signature

1 comment: