G is for Ghillie: The Dog on the Blog | Kylea & Company: G is for Ghillie: The Dog on the Blog
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

G is for Ghillie: The Dog on the Blog

Well well well, I was able to figure out her password ladies and gentledogs. I hacked into my humans blog and now get to influence the minds of people everywhere. But where to start?? 
Well I would like to start by encouraging other dogs to take over their humans accounts and then I will tell you a tail. < see what I did there? 
So about a month ago, my mom let this crazy guy and his furless creator move in. I am a friendly dog, and I love having friends that don't live in my house. I think it is the bachelor in me; wanting to live in peace and walk around the house naked should I please. But no, she let these crazy people move in and I have been living a form of  hell that no dog should live.  I mean it's creepy! 
Let's start with the friendly portion of my glowing personality. I say hi to every creature in the neighbor hood, and am normally friendly with them until they try to steal my food or my pillow. I like my pillow. But I have a new little BFF, Buster. Man do Buster and I do some fun stuff together. My favorite part is digging holes with him. The little guy thinks he can dig a bigger hole than I can. Poor naive little fatty. 
Those legs ain't getting you far.
And his older sister Patty and I get along. She doesn't like me all that much but for the sake of papaw we act civil towards each other. But they are furry fat little creatures. 

This thing, this thing is foreign and has it's own set of throwing knives on his side. It's pretty severe! And he eats BUGS?! WHO DOES THAT?? While this menacing creature is stuck in his little glass container all day, I am left to keep guard and make sure Godzilla here does not get out. 

Me in action... it was tiring! 
I swear if that thing comes out I am going to go all

GHILLIE! Guys I am so sorry, I did not know he managed to get on here. But lets face it, he would run away with his tail between his legs. Ghillie was on the right track though by coming up with a new link up for you guys. 
Join in and let your pets take over.
“kylea
______________________________________________________________________
As a side note, here is the drink of the day. 
The Grasshopper Shot 

1/2 oz of green Creme De Menthe 
1/2 az Creme de Cacao 
1/2 oz fat free half and half 
Shake, strain, and garnish with chocolate
______________________________________________________________________


post signature

1 comment: