F is For: Four things about me. | Kylea & Company: F is For: Four things about me.
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, April 7, 2014

F is For: Four things about me.

Hey everyone if you have been following me, I have been doing the A-Z Challenge. Well today to support my wonderful sponsor Heather from My little HEA and linking up with her Four Things About Me!
Link uuupppp! 
(side note: HOW YUMMY IS THIS LINK UP BUTTON?! Oh Theo.) 
Four Jobs I have had in my life: 
Cashier at Target 
GSTL (Guest Services Team Lead) at Target
Sales floor rep at Mervyn's 
File clerk/ accounting admin at S&M Moving. 
Four movies I would watch over and over again: 
Pitch Perfect 
The Wedding Date
10 things I hate about you. 
Breakfast at Tiffany's 
Four places I have lived: 
Phoenix, AZ 
Fairborn, OH 
Chadwick, IL 
Woodson, TX 
Four shows I love to watch: 
Two Broke Girls
The Vampire Diaries 
Once Upon A Time 
Revenge
Four places I have been on vacation: 
Port Aransas, TX 
Pigeon Forge, TN 
Fairborn, OH 
Anaheim, CA 
Four websites or apps I use daily: 
Hootsuite 
Twitter 
Instagram 
Blogger
Four of my favorite foods: 
Beef Stroganoff 
Chips and Salsa 
Cupcakes 
Chicken Alfredo 
Four places I would rather be right now: 
Roatan, Honduras 
Cozumel, Mexico
The Grand Cayman Islands 
The Bahamas.
__________________________________________________________________________
And to match the places I would rather be here is the 

Frozen Pina Colada 
2oz white rum 
6oz pineapple juice 
1 1/2 oz CoCo Lopez coconut Cream 
1oz heavy cream 
Marashino Cherry (Garnish) 
Pineapple wedge for garnish
Add liquids with ice, blend. Add garnishes, and open umbrella. Enjoy! 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Aaaah! I should have put cupcakes - it encompasses so much yumminess! One of my dad's favorite meals is beef stroganoff so we have it every year for his birthday :) THanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so love to be wherever Four is right now. Yummmm. Soon everything on your "Places I'd rather be right now" list will be on your "Places I have been on vacation" list. Woohoo! Pitch Perfect is literally my favorite movie ever. Well, maybe not favorite, but definitely top 5. I can't wait to quote the movie with on the cruise. It's gonna be aca-awesome. Maybe we'll be able to quote the second one too! And omg Sunday is my favorite day of the week for TV time because of OUAT and Revenge! Ah! So stressful. Did you watch OUAT in Wonderland? That was stressful too. Ah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good post to come across finding your blog for the first time :) just found your from over at The Daily Tay's page - I'm on her sidebar too so I decided to check some other's out and make new blogging friends :)

    ReplyDelete