Sunday Social: Pet peeves | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social: Pet peeves
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Social: Pet peeves

This has to be my favorite sunday social ever, because I have a lot of pet peeves. I mean a lot. 
Sunday Social
1.) What is my biggest driving pet peeve? 
When people cut 5 lanes of traffic because they are either lost or don't know where they are going. OH wait no!!! People who do not know how to merge!!! In AZ a lot of our freeways require that you merge lanes or onto the freeway, and people do not know how to merge. 
2.) What is my blogging pet peeve? 
When people don't read what they are posting. Or don't use spell check. I understand that I am not the most grammatically correct person, but when your posts look like a 6th grader wrote them I will not read them.
3.) Biggest shopping pet peeve? 
When I am shopping with someone and they insist on going down every isle. I know what you want and need, and you don't need to go down the isle with the chemicals. That and screaming children. I know it is uncontrollable, but still.  
4.) What is your biggest general pet peeve? 
When people leave time on the microwave. I HATE THAT!!!! Just clear the damn time by hitting the clear button. 
5.) What is your most irrational fear? 
Getting stuck in an elevator. I already stop breathing when I get in them now, but if I were to get stuck or if it were to fall... I am going to stop now. 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I don't understand why people leave time on the microwave! They do that all the time at work! Drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The microwave thing bugs me too! I think people take it out before it's done because they don't want to hear the beeping. And yeah, with spell check and the internet existing, people really shouldn't have so many grammatically incorrect posts. I just don't understand how if people are posting something that has their name on it, why they wouldn't want to make sure it looks good before they hit send! I found you from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate shopping with other people, because I just like to be in and out. I usually don't go shopping unless I'm looking for something specific. I always have to clear time on the microwave too! I hate when it's just left there. Ugh. Getting stuck in an elevator isn't that irrational. That would be so scary. You wouldn't have access to food or water and who knows how long you'll be down there. My irrational fear - old people. Yup.

    ReplyDelete