Unsettled, Unicorns, and Unusual | Kylea & Company: Unsettled, Unicorns, and Unusual
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Unsettled, Unicorns, and Unusual

Unsettled: 
  • The entire month of April I feel like I have been missing something. I don't know what it is but I feel like I have forgotten to do something important. I hate that feeling. 
  • I just had to post a job position for work although I will be leaving for a week in a week. I don't want to have to do interviews, mainly because I do not like rejecting people. 
  • My boss had me on speaker when he was driving.... needless to say his wife was dying of laughter after I was talking about one of the sales guys and doing impersonations of him. I am so not use to anyone else being in his car when he is driving.... whoops. 
Unicorns: 
So I saw this video and I just had to share it with you. It is that right amount of weird and crazy to make you watch it all of the way through.... And enjoy it. 


Unusual: 
So today our office manager (of sorts) who happens to be like an older sister to me, sent out an email for our Fun Fact Friday that we do in the office. Since we were running out of fun facts she gave us a deserted island situation. 
Here were her questions: 
If you were stranded on a desert island and you were allowed to bring the following items, tell me what they would be.

·         One food item
·         One famous person (living or deceased)
·         Top three songs (that you would be able to play on your solar powered IPOD)

Here were my answers (which will clue you in on my sense of humor): 
·         One food item- Siracha Sauce. Mainly because I am going to be able to find food on the island to eat. But if I am going to have to eat fish I am going to need something to mask the taste. Need to eat some tree bark? BAM! Make that bark sizzle. 

·         One famous person (living or deceased) Wilson the Volleyball. I do not want to be responsible for trying to feed another human being. Plus Wilson and I could play fun games together…. Like soccer… or volleyball…. Or kick the ball (it’s like kick the can).

·         Top three songs (that you would be able to play on your solar powered IPOD)
Chariots of Fire by Vangelis- So that I could run up and down the beach in a slow, dramatic manner.
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen- So that Wilson and I can do the whole “let me gooo!” part together. 
You Raise me Up by Josh Groban- So that after a while I can truly express my gratitude to Wilson. 
And for those of you who think Wilson is not a celebrity BAM! 
Wilson the Volleyball
What would your answers be? 
_________________________________________________________________________________
Drink of the day: 
UV Liberty

1 Part UV Blue Vodka 
1 part Raspberry Sorbet 
1 part lemon-lime soda
Don't forget about the $50 Target giftcard that My Little HEA and I are giving away this week! There are only three days left to enter, and so many ways you could spend $50 in Target. 
You know you want it... 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! I love Sriracha! It's so yummy. I had sushi for lunch yesterday and got some Sriracha on the side. Wilson! Ha! I think I would get bored with him. For my three things, I'd probably bring crawfish (such a Louisiana answer, but it's crawfish season, and I always want some), my boyfriend (we can populate the island!), and for 3 songs:

    All About Us - He Is We
    Lose Yourself - Eminem
    Tik Tok - Ke$ha

    Though my song choices change on the daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies are hilarious but look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete