C is for: Cuervo | Kylea & Company: C is for: Cuervo
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Thursday, April 3, 2014

C is for: Cuervo

I started with Jack, I plan on getting to Jim, but right now I am on to Jose. 
Jack, Jim, and Jose are my three favorite men afterall. 
Now by Jose, I mean Jose Cuervo. I can't believe that you guys thought I had three guys! Totally unrealistic expectations to put on a girl who still is hung up on boys that make me want to drink Senor Jose. 

But yes today C is for Cuervo! Here are some of the best drinks you can make with Senor Jose! 
The Classic Margarita on the Rocks 
(pairs well with chips and salsa) 
2 oz Tequila
1oz Freshly squeezed lime juice 
1 oz tripple sec

The Gold Driver
3 oz Jose Cuervo Especial Gold
1 lime slice 
Orange Juice

Mexican Lemonade
1/2 oz Jose Cuervo Especial Gold 
1 oz triple sec 
1/2 oz 7-Up 
2 tbls of Sugar 
1 Lemon slice 

Tequila Sunrise
2 oz. Tequila- Cuervo Gold
4 oz. freshly squeezed orange juice
2 dashes grenadine

And a song to go with the theme! 

Ten Rounds With Jose Cuervo by Tracy Byrd on Grooveshark
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment