Friday, It's been a while. | Kylea & Company: Friday, It's been a while.
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday, It's been a while.


Dear Friday, Let's start this off by saying I thought you would never get here. It has been a grueling week that has not only tested my patience, but gotten so far under my skin that I am wanting to hide under my bed from the world. Dear Boss, Thanks for being there this week. I don't think I could have made it through with out you agreeing to be here whenever I needed you to be.  Also, your new ink is awesome. Dear V, thank god you are back. Dear interviewees, seriously? I am never doing another interview ever again. EVER! Dear girl who did not show up to her interview, you are a moron. You were the most qualified person I was looking at and you don't show up? I mean how stupid can you be?! You practically would have had the job handed to you.Dear Bernard, thank you for knowing when to order food for dinner, it almost makes me want to let you live with me....almost. Dear mom, I hope you had a good first day at your new job! Dear readers and new followers, I love all of you! Thank you for the continued support and love. It is because of you guys that I can continue to grow and learn. 
Tune for the weekend! 
Love Don't Die by The Fray 
Love Don't Die by The Fray on Grooveshark
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I liked interviewing, but that's because all of the people I interviewed were awesome and then getting to work with the one I chose was even better! Good luck in your search!

    ReplyDelete