J is for: Jobs I wouldn't mind having. | Kylea & Company: J is for: Jobs I wouldn't mind having.
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, April 11, 2014

J is for: Jobs I wouldn't mind having.

Oh hey look another late post... Sorry if my posting has been a bit sporadic; work has been crazy. 

With work being crazy, chaotic, and none the less pain in my ass; today I found myself thinking: 
What jobs wouldn't I mind doing? 


1) Commercial Interior design: I have watched my friend set up the new office in Green Bay, and I hate it. Her wood choices, her cabinet stains, and pretty much 3/4 of what is being done. I mean in the end I might end up finding it decent. But right now, not so much. For the longest time I wanted nothing more to be a commercial interior designer. Residential and landscape are awesome, but you never think of commercial when you think interior designer. 

2) Web Designer: I think it would be awesome to learn web design. It is just technical enough but involves a lot of creativity. Anyone want to teach me? Plus my boss is now figuring out that our site is butt ugly. THANK GOD! So now he is looking to hire a cite designer to help re-design our cite. 

3) A pet photographer. I love puppies and I love photography. I would love to take photos of other peoples pets for a living, giving them memories that would last you a lifetime. 

4) A cupcake shop owner who has demolished my competition in cupcake wars. 'Nough said. 

5) A professional traveler. How cool would it be to just travel for a living? I would want to be that one person who hast to stay in hotels and fly across the world just to write reviews. 


______________________________________________________________________________

Drink of the Day: 
Jellyfish Shot 
1/2 shot White creme de cacao 
1/2 shot Amaretto 
Baileys to fill 
Dew drops of Grenadine



post signature

2 comments:

  1. That cocktail reminds me of one called abortion... I think I prefer the name jellyfish. I think dreaming of jobs you'd rather have is a good step in the right direction to finding your dream job - all the best for the #atozchallenge
    Reflex Reactions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Professional traveler - I would be so good at that! We can act like we're professionals on blogcation. I

    ReplyDelete