O is for: Out of it. | Kylea & Company: O is for: Out of it.
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, April 18, 2014

O is for: Out of it.



This month has been the worst. 
This month I have felt 
Lost
Forgetful 
Irritable
Foggy 

All of these numb days keep coming through, and it is easier to work my self down than it is to be happy. Last night I went for a walk with one of my friends, and it helped a little. I felt better, and other than the sore legs, I know that it helped. But again I woke up yesterday feeling uninspired and heartbroken that I had to come into work. 

But to keep myself going I remind my self that I have 14 days till I see my mommy, and 15 days until my birthday. 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I hate that you've been feeling this way! That's no fun at all. At least you have a couple lights at the end of the tunnel with some things to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete