W is for: a Wonderful Sponsor | Kylea & Company: W is for: a Wonderful Sponsor
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Saturday, April 26, 2014

W is for: a Wonderful Sponsor

In case you guys didn't know, my sponsor for this month also happens to be one of my roommates for Blogcation! It has been such an awesome month getting to know more about her, and having her sponsor my page. I am so ready for next January to be here, and I am positive I have the coolest roommates for Blogcation. 
_________________________________________________________________________________
Please meet my Wonderful Sponsor, Heather from My Little HEA
Bloglovin/Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest/Instagram

Why did you start blogging? 
I've been heavily involved in other online platforms such as Fandoms, Comment Boards, so I love the online communities and though I've taken breaks in the past, I had the time and desire to jump back in last year. Plus, I'd been reading and following other blogs like Mama Laughlin and was just so inspired by what she was doing with her life and all of the encouragement she was giving and receiving that I wanted to share my life with others.
What is your favorite post on your blog? Why? 
I think my favorite post is probably my 30 Before Thirty just because it kind of shows a map of how the next year of my life might go.
What would you best piece of advice be for new bloggers? 
Have fun, but Plan! Make a plan of not only what you're going to post because it makes writing easier, at least for me. Also plan to have a set schedule for your posts so people know they can check back at a certain time and you'll be there; or at least your awesome post will!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 
A small, probably coastal town in one of the Carolinas. I always joke that I've never actually been there, but there are tentative plans for this year to change that. So, even though I've never been there I've seen plenty in movies and TV shows to know I would just love it!

You won the lottery, what is your first purchase? 
Pay off student loans! That would be my first thing, but the first purchase would probably be a house on or near the beach.
And because I have to ask!

What is your favorite Scrapbook brand? 
Heidi Swapp - she's my favorite designer too, along with Rhonna Farrer but I just absolutely love that I can buy Heidi's stuff in the store. I'm also a huge fan of Tim Holtz!

What is your FAVORITE, hands down no other flavor matters, cupcake? 
Chocolate, with buttercream frosting.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Since I know Heather's absolute FAVORITE color is Pink, I feel like it would only be appropriate if I had a Pink Drink for the day! 

Pink Cotton Candy 
1/2 oz of X-Rated fusion Liquor. 
1 1/2 oz SKYY Vodka 
1 oz cranberry juice
small tuft (chunk) of pink cotton candy! 
Place the cotton candy in the glass first, then pour in the shaken mixed liquids. 
____________

And for those of you who need a reason to go to Starbucks for a Frap today
Cotton Candy Frappuccino 

Vanilla Bean Frap with raspberry Syrup. 
1 pump for Tall 
2 for Grande 
3 For Venti 
But remember a lot of the baristas will not know what the hell you are asking for when you say cotton candy frap. So give them the recipe! 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to get one of those cotton candy fraps next time I go!!! Thanks so much for the pink love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love Heather. I can't wait to room with both of you and Emily. I can already tell it's going to be a BLAST! I have a 30 before 30 list too. I really need to start checking more things off. It's been awhile. I want to live in the Carolinas too! I've lived all over, and South Carolina was my favorite. A lot of it has to do with my family being there, but I also just love the beach and the weather. That vanilla bean frappe with raspberry looks so good!

    ReplyDelete