Sunday Social! | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday Social!

Happy Sunday everyone, hope everyone is enjoying the day and is not massively hungover like I may be. This post is being written in parts, so I do not know if I am actually hungover yet or not. But by the way this week is already, the toilet will be my best friend today. 


5 Songs I will Love for the rest of my life. 
What can I say, I am a sucker for classic love songs. 

Earth Angel by The Penguins 
Earth Angel by The Penguins on Grooveshark

I Won't Dance by Fred Astaire
I Won't Dance by Fred Astaire on Grooveshark

Just The Way Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra
The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra on Grooveshark

Moon River by Audrey Hepburn 
Moon River by Audrey Hepburn on Grooveshark

Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley on Grooveshark

5 things on my Bucket List
  • Sky dive: Don't ask me why. I think I just put it on there because I wanted to conform with society, but I shouldn't be stupid because I am deathly afraid of heights and dying. 
  • Travel for a year straight. No job other than writing and experiencing life. 
  • Learn another language: Preferably before I visit a foreign country. 
  • Post 5000 blog posts. I really just picked a random number to get to. But yea let's go for it. 
  • Help someone complete one of their bucket list items. 
5 celebs I would love to hang out with for a day: 

Sophia Bush: I would love for her to be my life coach. Talk about a person who is driven and kind. 
Ryan Gosling... Yes, yes you can drive me home. 

Joseph Gordon Levitt changing the way TV is seen. 

Emma Stone Because she seems like she would be a fun person to drink with. 

Ty Pennington: One of my design role models, and my first celeb crush. I blame it on my moms need to watch trading spaces. 

5 things I always carry in my purse (when I actually carry one). 
  • Wallet 
  • 50 different receipts because I never throw them away.
  • 3 chap sticks 
  • My go to bag that has bandaids, floss, lotion, and hair ties. 
  • My Planner  


5 books on my reading list: 
  • Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell 
  • The Maze Runner by James Dashner
  • The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffrenbaugh 
  • The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larson 
The last 5 photos on my Instagram: 
Only because I filter my Instagram, and I am sure you don't want 50 of the same selfie. Although i Was in a selfie taking mood this week. 
PS.. not as hungover as originally thought. 
Hoppy Easter Everyone! I hope EB brought you some cool treats! 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I want to skydive too, even though I have a feeling it will bring on the world's worst headache. Sophia Bush is absolutely adorable. I just love her. And Ryan Gosling...ooh la la. I would love to hang with him every day of my life. Him and Zac Efron. Emma Stone is just amazing. Love love love her. Yes, read Eleanor & Park and The Maze Runner! I just finished The Maze Runner, and it was prettttty interesting. I never throw away my receipts until months later. It's a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to skydive too or I did back in the day. although my deal with heights has changed. I use to could ride alot of roller coasters but heck over the years stuff has changed with me. all your picks are great.

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/04/sunday-social.html

    ReplyDelete