P...P,P,P....P | Kylea & Company: P...P,P,P....P
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, April 18, 2014

P...P,P,P....P

Yea I got nothing. I actually did have something brilliant for the letter P for the A-Z Challenge and I wrote it on a sticky note, and lost said sticky note. And now I cannot remember what I wrote. So today I give you a ton of P's! 

 photo Peoplejpg_zps9db1863b.jpg
So there is no lie that certain people have been driving me nuts lately. And by nuts I mean completely bat crap crazy. But when it comes to blogging, there are still people that I have been obsessed with lately. Heck I love all of you guys, because you keep me sane. And you don't ask stupid questions.
My weekly blog obsessions:
Not Before My Tea - She makes me jealous of her running habits, and inspires me to attempt running.
My Little HEA- Because she is rocking this A-Z Challenge!
Helene In Between- Because I just love her posts, and she is a skilled dancer.
Endless Bliss- Girl how do you read so many books! You and My Little HEA both!

 photo Planningjpg_zps1f200156.jpg
Procrastination has not been my friend today or this week. Heck it is never my friend, and yet it is the horrible bad habit that I keep coming to. In order to prevent it from happening again, I busted out my planner and started with the day to day scheduling again. Personally I think I need an assistant, but that would require me to hire someone. And after the last fail, I am having trouble even deciding to post for positions. Anyone who lives in AZ want a job? Anyone??
 photo Picturesjpg_zpsc98947bc.jpg
So I have been meticulously looking for pictures on all of my hard drives of me to send to the wonderful Tiffany at Endless Bliss..... And I realized that all I have are thousands of selfies. So I told I decided that for my birthday I am getting portraits done. Best part, it's free because my wonderful hobbyist photographer mother is taking them! Now I am excited because I get to buy new outfits for it! I just need to decide where in Dallas I want to do them. I was thinking the Bishop Arts District or the Arboretum. Has anyone been to either of those places in Dallas, TX?

 photo Puppiesjpg_zps7feb5578.jpg

WHO DOESN'T LOVE PUPPIES?!!! There are two in particular that I have been cooing over, mostly because I see the most adorable pictures of them on Instagram and I WANT THEM!!!
Meet Filip and Liam! Totes adorbs right?! I mean look at them cuddling together, so precious!

And then you have Manny! Who is the doggy of my dreams!

To see more of Manny (and Filip and Liam) follow Manny on Instagram! You won't regret it! @manny_the_frenchie

 photo Playlistjpg_zps02d4a2de.jpg

I am totally done with the music station that is playing at work, and pretty much any song that is on the Top 100 chart. They can all go to song hell! So I did some random picking on spotify and found the Top 100 rock tracks, and I love it! You have the classic Boston, Iron Maiden, and Aerosmith and then you switch into some 30 Seconds to Mars, Skillet, and Avenge Sevenfold. Perfect for those angry music type days. 

This is one of the tracks that is on there! I love it.
Lola Montez by Volbeat



post signature

6 comments:

  1. I had EVERY day planned out in my planner, and then I realized some of mine were dumb so I have definitely had to rethink what I'm writing...like today's post! Especially when I wanted to get the link ups I like to participate in covered! You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I also forgot to say how cute Manny is for trying to put that straw in his mouth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I also forgot to say how cute Manny is for trying to put that straw in his mouth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two people right now that are driving me crazy, one online, and one my coworker. As for puppies, I love my puppies, but the younger boy, well, I sometimes wish I'd waited, because his dog mommy had another litter about a month ago, with a sweet little girl who is so laid-back. My little boy is just crazy! Plus, I haven't had a boy that pees on everything like he does. Oh well, I'm stuck with him, mainly because I love him too much to even think of getting rid of him. Great post! If you have time, and want to, you can check out my P post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My secret to reading so many books - audio books! Haha. I like to listen to audio books while I'm doing other things like cleaning or packing (which I've been doing a lot of now) or driving. I also like to curl up with actual books too, but I love audio books. Man, that Helene has some insane dance skills! I died of laughter when I watched that video of her on the cruise. I've been wanting to get portraits done for my blog for so long! I have a friend that takes pictures, but her prices are a little steep so I'll either save up or just have the boyfriend take some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. where is your drink for "P"??????? If you couldn't think of one there is the Purple Hooter.....

    ReplyDelete