Sunday Social: Let's Tweet about it! | Kylea & Company: Sunday Social: Let's Tweet about it!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Social: Let's Tweet about it!

Sunday! The day before Monday... The last day of weekend freedom! The day that GAME OF THRONES IS OOONNN!!! Anyone else excited? 


So today on the social, we are talking about twitter. Honestly I did not start actively using the Twitter until this year.  I posted on and off and only checked it once every four months. Now I have the damn feed up all day. 
So One: When did I join twitter? 
Well according to my first tweet it was September 2010.

Number two: who is my favorite non-celeb to follow? 
There is a tie between Sarah Webb from Venus Trapped In Mars and Erin Gray from Two Thirds Hazel. 
UM YES!

If you didn't know it's bottles of nips. Which is probably the most brilliant idea ever. 
Door Number Three: Who is your favorite Celeb to Follow? 
Anna Kendrick hands down. 

FOUR!: Has a celeb ever responded to one of my tweets.....
No, unless you count Sprouts or Vudu as celebrities. And then yes, yes they have. 

Numero Cinco: who is my favorite brand or store to follow. 
I don't follow any. I have a problem with senseless reposts and stores/brands do it all of the time. But i do send Sprouts shout outs, so. 

Last but not least Six: Three peeps your should be following. 
I: My amazing sponsor Heather because she is amazeballs!



II: Sir Patrick Stewart because he is the sweetest and who doesn't love Professor X?
(Sir Patrick Stewert and Sir Ian McKellan)



III: Hello ME! because who wouldn't take this awesome opportunity to use this post to market their twitter. Plus you never know what I am going to post about.  If no one else does then I am going to feel like a jerk.... 


Happy Sunday!  
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love Twitter! I've been using it for forever, and it's def my favorite form of social media. The only celebrity that's tweeted me back is David Guintoli, who stars in Grimm. He's freaking attractive and I love him in a non-creepy way. Otherwise, it's just been authors (which I get really giddy about) and random companies. Sarah and Erin are freaking hilarious! I can't wait to meet Erin on the cruise. I hope Sarah is coming too! What a crazy party that would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for the shout out! I've been using Twitter since 2009 I think...I deleted a bunch of my old tweets because they had to do with fandom crap and I didn't need them anymore. I remember having no idea how to @ people, lol. I thought one of my scrapbook celeb crushes tweeted me but I couldn't find it. :(

    ReplyDelete