D is for: Drinking with Daenerys | Kylea & Company: D is for: Drinking with Daenerys
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Friday, April 4, 2014

D is for: Drinking with Daenerys

Happy FRIDAY! So if you couldn't tell by this post, this post, and this post I am a huge Game of Thrones Fan. I was a late bloomer, but finally succumbed to the peer pressure from my brothers to watch it. And well needless to say I can't stop... no. 
I won't stop! 

Well the new season starts on SUNDAY!!! So I thought that we could make this post a little fun by adding a drinking game. Thus the Drinking with Daenerys, drinking game.... Daenerys is the Khaleesi... Ok on to the games! 
D is for: drinking game
 
If you haven't started watching Game of Thrones I suggest you start binge watching on HBO GO right now. I watched all three seasons in 4 days with breaks. You can do it!! 

Anyone else excited? 

Venus Trapped in Mars
post signature

1 comment:

  1. How do you cope with all the death on Game of Thrones? I couldn't take it. Otherwise, it's a great show. ;) I just wish they wouldn't kill off all my favorite characters. Well, Tyrian's still there, but still...

    ReplyDelete