K is for: Kylea's Birthday Wish List! | Kylea & Company: K is for: Kylea's Birthday Wish List!
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Saturday, April 12, 2014

K is for: Kylea's Birthday Wish List!


There are 20 days left until my 25th birthday. I will officially be a quarter old! It's kind of exciting! So to avoid any confusion as to what to get me I made a list. I want all of these items to go into my office once I have it painted and fixed up which will hopefully be in a week or two.  It was hard to actually come up with items that I truly wanted; I never really want anything. But I thought of stuff I know I wouldn't buy myself (besides the candle) and had my birthday list. 

My Birthday Wish list

__________________________________________________________________________
Now for the Drink of the Day! 
The Knickerbocker 
2 1/2 oz golden rum 
1 1/2 tsp raspberry syrup 
1/2 tsp orange curacao 
1/2 oz lime juice 
Limes 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. In love with those Harry Potter pictures. I want them so bad now. I didn't even know they existed, but now I can't live without them! Haha. And that bedspread is so cute! I love that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chevron bed spread and I plan on trying that planner next year!

    ReplyDelete