X : Ten things you should know about me. | Kylea & Company: X : Ten things you should know about me.
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Monday, April 28, 2014

X : Ten things you should know about me.

Technically X is the roman numeral for the number 10. Here are 10 things you should know about me. 
I am in love with black and white movies. 
I hate being alone, but like being single.
My favorite color is Kelly Green. 
I am easily envious of others. 
I am literally a carbon copy of my mother, the apple did not fall far from the tree. 
Hallmark Movie Channels make me all mushy. 
Procrastination is a characteristic, not a habit. 
I hate drinking out of plastic cups. 
I speak fluent sarcasm, and like to think I know how to speak whale. 
I have changed my major 3 times so obviously I do not know what I want to be when I grow up. 
What are X things everyone should know about you? 
_________________________________________________________________________________
Drink of the Day: 
XUXUBana

2 oz XUXU Strawberry Liquor 
4 oz Banana Juice 
Fresh strawberry for garnish

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I also speak fluent sarcasm. Most of the time my students don't understand ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am easily envious of others too, usually about the smallest things. I'm just like "Why couldn't that have happened to me?!" Hallmark movies are so cheesy, but I still love them! I don't know any other language besides sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hallmark movies every once in a while, sometimes you just need a cheesy movie.

    ReplyDelete