S is for: the best Social Media Tool | Kylea & Company: S is for: the best Social Media Tool
 photo Header_zps12bc1577.png

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

S is for: the best Social Media Tool

Ever gotten to a point where you thought posting to your Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and you various social media outlets was a pain? Have you gotten to the point where remembering to post every 4 hours for your giveaway was cutting into your blog planning? I know that I have been in this situation more than one time. It got to the point that I stopped looking at my twitter because it was too much to keep up with. But fear not, I am going to give you the best tool that I have found! 

HootSuite!
If you guys have never been to HootSuite then you are missing out. And for those of you who do use it you know what a life saver it can be. HootSuite is literally your one stop for all of your social media. Being connected to your outlets is a 24/7 thing and you want to have easy access. 

For my hootsuite dashboard I have my Twitter Feed, Facebook, and Twitter Mentions up where I can view them. 


I can view comments on Facebook, favorite tweets, and catch up on my feeds. But the best part about hootsuite is that I can schedule posts. If you are doing a give away or entering in a give away, you can schedule that tweet to go out every day. Talk about convenience! It is also a dream for scheduling sponsor content. In a matter of minutes you can have all of your posts for the next month scheduled and ready to go. 

To schedule all you have to do is, write your post and hit the little calendar Icon. Your screen should look like this. 

It also gives you the word count for twitter, and shrinks your links for you! No more having to go to another site to shrink your hyperlinks. Now if you don't believe me, check out Living in Yellow's The Ten Best Tools for Bloggers post. Hootsuite is Number 7 on her list of helpful tools! Plus they now have a mobile app, so that you can schedule from anywhere, anytime! 

What is your favorite blogging tool or social media tool? 
_________________________________________________________________________________

So there are a TON of drinks that start with S! So here are the drinks of the day! 

Sex on the Beach
1/3 oz peach schnapps
1/3 oz Malibu coconut rum (YUM!) 
1/3 oz pinapple (or orange) juice
Splash of Rose Grenadine
 Drink Umbrella (preferably a pink one) 

The Scarlet O'Hara 

1 1/4 c. Southern comfort 
5 c. Cranberry Juice Cocktail 
One 10 oz bottle of Club Soda 
Juice of a lime. 
(obviously this makes more than one, combine the ingredients in a punch bowl or pitcher.)

Screw Driver 
1 part Vodka 
1 part OJ

Slippery Nipple
1 1/2 oz Sambuca 
1/2 oz Irish Cream 
1 drop Grenadine
  

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I use Tweet deck, because I was obsessed with Twitter, but now that I need to engage all my social media outlets, I think I'm ready for HootSuite. Thanks for the info. BTW, my favorite drink of all time is a Side Car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, HootSuite is the best tool for social media! I use it all the time for my blog, and I also manage the social media at work with it too. It's so amazing. I don't know what I did before it! MMMM sex on the beach! Those are so yummm. The first time I got drunk, it was off of a screwdriver. Haha. Fun college days. Laughing at the slippery nipple. I'm immature.

    ReplyDelete